Your gift can change lives
On November 28, join Dartmouth Health and celebrate GivingTuesday! We are one health system, but there are endless opportunities for you to make an impact through philanthropy.
We are Dartmouth Health. Our providers, nurses and caregivers know that doing what you love is what matters most. You can do more of what you love when you are supported by the nation's best research, innovation, and medical minds at Dartmouth Health. We are breaking boundaries and pushing medicine to new heights all from right here at home.
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- New London Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire
- In partnership with Dartmouth and
the Geisel School of Medicine.
Neighbors helping neighbors since 1797
"We’ve been deeply woven into the fabric of the communities we serve for more than 100 years. That same idea—neighbors caring for neighbors—is what continues to guide us as we confidently embark on the next chapter in our history, well-positioned for the future.”
—Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Chief Executive Officer and President, Dartmouth Health