DH Applications (DHApps) provide quick and easy access to frequently used resources for all Dartmouth Health employees. You can access DHApps through the program Citrix Workspace.
If you are using a managed computer, Citrix Workspace is pre-installed for you. However, if you need to use a personal computer, you can download and install Citrix Workspace.
Locate and open Citrix Workspace
Follow these steps on your managed Windows computer to open Citrix Workspace.
- In the Type here to search field of the task bar, enter "Workspace" to locate the application.
- Click to pin the application to Start or the taskbar.
- Click the Citrix Workspace icon to launch the application.
- Inside DHApps, click APPS in the banner.
- Click on an application’s star to make a favorite, which is useful for your most frequently used apps.
- Click HOME in the banner to view the apps you have starred.
- To open an app, click on its icon.