Secure Access allows you to connect to Dartmouth Health computer applications and files when you are not in the office. If you need help logging in to Secure Access, please see the Secure Access login instructions.
Install and use Secure Access
Unmanaged or personal device
If you are using Secure Access for the first time from an "unmanaged" or personal device:
- Download and install the Citrix Workspace app.
- When installing, do not check "Enable Single Sign-on" and "App protection".
- It is only necessary to install Citrix Workspace once.
- Follow the instructions for configuring Citrix Workspace on a personal device (PDF). This document includes configuration instructions for PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
- Now you are ready to connect to the network using Secure Access. Get login instructions.
Managed or work-issued device
If you are using a "managed" or work-issued computer or device, the software you need is already installed on your computer. Login to Secure Access.
Secure Access troubleshooting
RSA token problems
You may encounter problems with using Citrix Workspace when you first attempt to use your new RSA token. If you encounter problems, please follow these instructions (PDF).
Copy and paste
When you access the network with Secure Access, you will not be able to cut and paste between files that are open on your computer and files that are open in Secure Access.
Questions about Secure Access?
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions about Secure Access for information about supported applications, managed and unmanaged computers, and much more.