After you log in to Secure Access you will be able to access files stored in your H, I, and other network drives.
Access your H drive
To access the files in your H drive, click My Files in D-H Applications.
The files you have saved to your H drive will appear in a new window.
Map your I (shared) drives
Follow these steps to map a shared drive.
- In the D-H Applications folder, click Network Drives.
The Mapped Drives dialog box opens.
- Click Add Department Share.
- In the “Drive Letter” box, select I.
- In the “Department Share,” box, select your department’s shared folder. If you can’t find the shared folder you need, ask a colleague or contact the IS Help Desk.
- Click Map Drive.
- Close the Mapped Drives dialog box.
- Return to My Files to work with the content of your I drive.
Find a file on your H drive
To find a file when you are in your H drive, use the Windows Explorer search feature:
- Double click on the drive you want to search. (In this example, we will be searching the H drive.)
- Enter your search term in the search box at the upper-right of the window. Note that you search for specific terms. You can also search for files modified on a specific date or within a range of dates by clicking the Date modified button.