Secure Access allows you to use various Dartmouth Health licensed computer applications and files when you are not in the office. These applications and files are called DH Applications, or DHApps. Citrix Workspace is the program used to connect to and open DHApps.
When working remotely, you must login to DHApps using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). If you do not yet have the RSA SecurID app or token, please visit the User Support intranet site for help setting up an RSA SecurID token from your remote office. You must be connected to the Dartmouth Health network to access the intranet.
Sign in to Secure Access
- Follow the instructions for your device to install and use Secure Access.
- When prompted, enter your account name and password.
- When prompted, enter your RSA tokencode.
- When prompted for the Netscaler Gateway Endpoint Analysis, click Skip Check.
- When prompted to detect the Citrix Workspace app, click Detect Citrix Workspace app to download and install Citrix Workspace, or click Use light version to use Secure Access without Citrix Workspace.
Watch this eDH Training video to see a demonstration of the Secure Access sign in steps.